- Cost Control
- Inventory Management
F&B Cost Control Supervisor (95753)
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Assist the F&B Cost Controller in keeping costs in line with the plan and attain the maximum GOP of food and beverage operation.
- Prepare daily F&B Cost Report.
- Check the daily receiving records of food, beverage and tobacco.
- Check the daily F&B requisitions and breakdown of issues by outlets..
- Summarize the following reports: a) Beverage for cooking and flaming. b) Direct issues to kitchens & bars. c) Food issues to bars.
- Costing of the following documents: a) Inter-kitchen & bar transfers. b) Complimentary items. c) Staff & entertainment checks. d) Banquet daily F&B cost per events. e) Daily bottle sales analysis.
- Co ordinate and participate in butcher and yield tests and updating recipe in Fidelio.
- Conduct monthly bar spot check.
- Participate in physical inventory taking of kitchen and bar at month-end.
- Assist the F&B Cost Controller in the preparation of F&B cost board, inventory reconciliation, summary of staff & entertainment, outlet sales by meal period and cost controller report during month end.
- Perform any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in F&B Cost Control in Hotel.
- Good knowledge in Check EAM and sound knowledge of cost control.
- Self-motivated, diligent and will to work under pressure.
- Working period of not less than 18 months over the past 2 years.