- Business Strategy
Executive Sous Chef (91581)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- To maintain a high standard of all food preparation, service and hygiene in respective kitchens, according to the standards required by the management
- To coordinate in detail on the Restauarant / Banquet / food production, and all specific duties to all Sous Chefs and kitchen staff
- To check all set-ups for restaurant and banquet functions
- To check the quality of food prepared
- To insist on a uniform visual appreance of all dishes prepared
- To discuss future business strategy and review on-going action plan with the Executive Chef
- To updates menu recipe cards and menu planning for promotion
- To fully understand the SFSMS guidelines
- To conduct training classes and the on the job training
- To controls and ensures the expenses / purchases are within budget
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, preferably in international hotel chain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|