- Building Services
Engineering Manager (71316)
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- Assists Director of Engineering for assessing and formulation improvement work for the Club, places out to tender, reviews quotations and makes recommendation.
- Ensures that all planned maintenance programs are carried out with minimum disruption to the smooth operation of the Club.
- Ensures that all necessary repair work is carried out in the shortest possible time.
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese