E&M Technician - Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong (66547)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- To maintain and repair all necessary electrical works of the hotel including restaurant outlets, guestrooms and public areas.
- To conduct regular inspection and monitor all operational equipments.
Experiences and skills required
- Certificate of Registration of Electrical worker in Grade A / Grade B
- 3 years relevant experience, preferably at either a Hotel or in facility management
- Grade A Electrical Worker
- Grade B Electrical Worker
- Facilities Management