- Team Management
Duty Manager (90530)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
With the hotel due to open this year, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven Duty Manager to join the pre-opening team. The Duty Manager provides day‐to‐day supervision, direction and leadership to all Front Office personnel under the guidance of the Front Office Manager in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the Hotel.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the hotel, make decision on all matters involving guest contact with hotel employees. In the absence of the Front Office Manager, the Duty Manager has full authority on all decisions
- People Management of Front Office personnel, including training and development
- Maintain customer loyalty, promptly and actively obtains feedback from guests and inform the relevant departments the actions taken to rectify the feedback and to ensure guests' satisfaction
Experiences and skills required
- Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Certificate in Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years in Front Office in an international class hotel
- Guest Service orientation and drive
- Able to work flexible hours
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|