- Building Services
Duty Engineer - Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong (66546)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- To lead, Monitor and supervise Duty Engineering Technician as well as contractor workers in the shift to ensure smooth and efficient operation and maintenance of plant, equipment and Hotel facilities
- To carries out work requests and responds to emergencies occurred.
- Assist in any Engineering projects as well as planning, supervision and execution
- Assist in the audit and training programmed such as fire & life safety and environment protection
Experiences and skills required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience on luxury international hotel which is at least 2 years should be in Duty Engineer position.
- Experience in operating all the engineering equipment of the hotel. Knowledge to repair or maintain these equipment will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical and gas welding is advantageous.
- Higher Diploma or Certificate in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical or Marine Engineering.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|