- Project Management
Director of Information Technology (67771)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Director of Information Technology to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for technology aspects of IT including evaluation, planning, designing, implementation, monitoring and future upgrades of data and voice communications, LAN and WAN infrastructure, PCs, desktop and server operating systems, database operating systems, email, office automation. Also responsible to manage and develop the SLIM IT infrastructure and operations team, ensuring that it is aligned with the overall strategy and objectives of the Group.
- Ensure a secure, stable and continuous operation of the group’s mission critical systems
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance to team members.
- Manages the team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Develop and maintain IT standards in the areas of responsibility mentioned above
- Specify IT requirements for new projects
- Manage IT budget in the areas of responsibility
- Develop and implement standard procedures for IT operations.
Experiences and skills required
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science preferable
- Minimum 15 years relevant IT experience including 10 years of leadership experience
- Articulate in communication, especially with all layers of management in a non-technical language
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Confident, self-reliant, ambitions, goal oriented
- A good role model and a team player
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively in flexible environment
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|