- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Organizational development
- Talent Management
Director of Corporate Human Resources (95816)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our family. We are looking for a Human Resources Business partner who will be responsible for partnering with our key business areas supporting our Chief Corporate & HR Officer in Hong Kong. You will act as a consultant, change agent and employee champion. This role will work closely with business leaders to influence and steer people strategy and implementation, shape and drive HR agenda to deliver value added services that are aligned to the business objectives of the organisation. This role will support Investment management & Business Development, Corporate planning as well as key departments under the CEO office.
In this role the HRBP will be accountable for all human resource related activities under the guidance and leadership of the Chief Corporate & HR Officer.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with the business to drive operational success and performance
- Influence stakeholders and drive the business agenda to improve operational results and strategic results in the capacity of leadership development, employee relations, talent management, workforce planning and engagement.
- He/She will be responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of the organization by implementing the group strategy.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge in functional HR areas, Industrial relations, employee relations, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, training and organizational development.
- Provides insights and key HR data to the region and senior leaders
- Provides consultative support and partners the business
- Ability to act as in internal coach and mentor, providing a framework for others to grow and develop.
What we are looking for:
- A seasoned human resources practitioner operating at a senior level
- Experience in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness
- Ability to leverage key performance indicators to drive organizational success.
- Experience within a matrixes organization and have the ability to work across functions, direct and indirect providing influence.
- Transparent and open approach with impeccable integrity, reinforcing the Shangri-La values. Own words and actions must continually reinforce these values.
- Displays genuine credibility and comfortable dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills; experienced and effective in interacting with senior executives and line management at all levels.
- Experience in a similar role in an international group.