- Companies Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Company Secretarial Officer (96221)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Responsible for handling full range of company secretarial tasks and keeping statutory records for the group companies. He/She has to work with headquarter and hotel colleagues as well as overseas agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle full range of company secretarial matters for the group in various jurisdictions
- Ensure compliance with regulatory disclosure, reporting and statutory filing requirements
- Maintain and update company secretarial records
- Assist in organizing board/shareholders meetings and preparation of annual/interim reports, announcements and circulars
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Minimum 2 years’ solid company secretarial experience gained from sizeable listed company or professional firm
- Degree holder and Student/Associate Member of HKICS is preferred
- Knowledge of HK Companies Ordinance requirements
- Practical experience in handling PRC and BVI company secretarial matters
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Chinese word processing and ViewPoint software
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Strong in problem-solving and communication
- Responsible, efficient, self-motivated, independent, meticulous and organized
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant role
- Immediate available is preferred
|Qualification||Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|