- Product Development
Bar Manager (91286)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, the Bar Manager is responsible for the operation, management and overall performance of the Bar Operations
- Participate in strategic marketing approach to ensure exposure of Red Sugar to the target audience
- Handle feedback from guests & lead the entire Red Sugar Team in delivering exceptional and memorable bar experiences to guests
- Create an operational environment of education and empowerment that energizes colleagues to focus on guest interactions & career growth
- Provide training and coaching to colleague timely
Experiences and skills required
- 5 years experience in the same or similar capacity with a luxury hotel group
- Hospitality and/or F&B qualifications at degree level or above
- Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Exceptional ability to build long-lasting relationships with guest
- Bartending, Mixology, Product Development experience
- Demonstrates high standards of personal excellence by continually seeking ways to improve performance and setting working to achieve goals and quantifying results
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|