Assistant Restaurant Manager (96148)
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- To maintain and uplift the service standard and procedure
- Responsible for the operations and administration of the sections appointed in the F&B division.
- To maximize profits and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Holder of Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management (Preferably)
- Minimum 5 years experience in service industry
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and proficient in Putonghua
- Strong leadership skills, energetic and creative
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|