- Product Design
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Quality Control
- Team Management
- User Experience (UX)
Assistant Manager, Technology Innovation & Projects (94513)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Technology Innovation & Projects to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
The Technology Innovation Team will play an integral part in the delivery, planning, strategy and implementation of the Group’s technology projects. The Assistant Manager, Technology Innovation & Projects is responsible for planning and managing tech projects based on group’s business priorities. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of various business divisions in HQ, regions and hotels, and or consultants in order to deliver the project according to plan. This position will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the team to improve company’s business performance and operation efficiency through technology
- Assist to coordinate between business divisions and IT by translating business goals to technology enabler
- Execute technology related strategies devised by business divisions to support business goals, and support project management
- Support the full cycle of project management, from project plan to implementation, to tracking, evaluation and review
- Explore technology channels to partner with Shangri-La to lift technology or digital experience for guests and internal staff
- Work closely with technology development team to support and enhance data capability
Experiences and Skills Required
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Consulting / Digital Marketing / Technology project management related experience
- Degree in Marketing / Product Design / Business Management / e-Commerce / Information System or related discipline
- Experienced in working with UX / UI would be an advantage
- Professional in spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Possessed enterprising mind-set with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong influencer and executor with proven track record.
- Focus and organized with the ability to optimized business initiatives
- Leadership and team management skills
- Strong business acumen to be able to understand business goals and translate to technology enabler
- Effective negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Confident, assertive yet collaborative approach, organized, ability to motivate team members
- Articulate with the ability to clearly explain business topics
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Self-motivated, self-managing and target driven
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Traveling required
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|