Assistant Manager - Loyalty Marketing Communications (74634)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Loyalty Brand Marketing, you will work closely with internal departments, appointed agencies and other marketing service vendors in the development and successful implementation of marketing communications for Golden Circle Programme.
- Assist in the development of a style guide for all member's communications and revamp of all promotional and operational letters to members
- Work with advertising agency and other marketing service vendors in the production of quality membership collaterals for members
- Coordinate with hotels to ensure consistent presentation of programme collaterals
- Work closely with hotels to develop and update the programme operation manual
- Coordinate with partners for content development of e-newsletters and other communication channels
- Assist in the execution of targeted group-wide and regional promotions for Golden Circle members
- Assist in conducting survey to evaluate programme performance
- Support the team in conducting special and ad hoc projects
- Provide administrative support to the team
Experiences and skills required:
- 4 - 6 years’ relevant work experience in multinational companies
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Work experience in airline, hotel or tourism industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working with people and can “think outside the box”
- Corporate Communications