Assistant Manager - Banquet (94110)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Assist Banquets Operations Manager to monitor and ensure smooth operations of the Banquet Service
- Maintain consistency in quality of food & beverage / service / cleanliness of Banquet Service
- Constantly obtain customer feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Proper and tactful handling of verbal complaints from customers
Experiences and skills required
- Tertiary education with preference in hotel management
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|