- Event Management
Assistant Events Sales Manager (81349)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Events Management or Assistant Director of Events Management, implements all catering sales-related activities and maximize revenue opportunities in his/her specific area of responsibility, thereby contributing to the overall local catering revenue.
- Follow through the event management flow process until departure of key repeated accounts
- Maintain close co-ordination with respective departments on organisers' requirements
- Closely monitors accounts revenue and business production for local corporate meetings, social and government / associate segments
- Attends promotional events and promotes sales for the hotel
Experiences and skills required
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management, Business Administrations or other related disciplines
- 4 years Event Management / Event Sales experience in international hotel chains
- Business oriented with strong analytical skills and good sense in local and global market trends
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure and high level of flexibility, a good team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|