- Facilities Management
Assistant Chief Engineer (65416)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Assist Director of Engineering for assessing and formulating improvement work for the Hotel, place out to tender, review quotations and make recommendation.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance programs are carried out with minimum disruption to the smooth operation of the Hotel
- Assist in any Engineering projects as well as planning, supervision and execution
- Assist in the audit and training programmed such as fire & life safety and environment protection
Experiences and skills required
- Degree / Diploma holder in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 6-8 years relevant experience, preferably at either a Hotel or in facility management
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|