- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Access
- Social Media
Area Director of Marketing, Hong Kong (95963)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage. We manage 102 hotels and resorts under 4 brands nested in key cities. We are consistency rapidly growing with a strong development pipeline globally.
Under the general guidance and supervision of Vice President Marketing - North Asia Pacific and hotels General Managers and within the limits of established hotels policies and procedures, lead all aspects of marketing efforts in the areas of loyalty, digital, partnerships, field marketing and program activation, in order to support hotels business goals, drive commercial performance and strengthen our brands in Hong Kong. Work closely with global, regional and hotel leadership to ensure alignment, and collaborate across functions including Sales, Revenue Optimization and Operations teams towards objectives.
How you will contribute the team:
- Develop integrated Marketing and Communications Plan and execute strategies to activate all business aspects of the Hong Kong properties.
- Develop strategies that resonate with key source market needs and implement consolidated marketing plans focused on delivering tactical campaigns, brand awareness campaigns, social innovation and digital optimization, brand amplification, loyalty program activation and restaurant & bar marketing.
- Streamline campaigns and projects across Hong Kong hotels for maximum budgetary efficiency and impact. Accountability for ensuring allocation and management of marketing budget.
- Identify potential strategic partnerships that either support or strengthen the brand positioning, generate revenues for the hotels and/or give us access to new, high value loyalty members and customers.
- Oversee the production of all hotels photography, printed and digital collateral and ensure compliance to brand standards and guidelines as stipulated in the Corporate ID Manual.
- Oversee the planning, production and sending of all direct marketing collateral.
- Determine overall marketing communications campaign ROI. Monitor and review the response rates in order to improve and take corrective measures.
- Identify and execute social media strategies aligning with global marketing/regional/brand teams as needed.
- Responsible for full funnel marketing deployment efforts across new markets and key source markets – paid, owned and earned media planning and execution.
- Be accountable for driving traffic, revenue growth targets and optimal cost/revenue and channel-mix for direct channels (e.g., Shangri-La.com) and indirect channels (e.g., OTAs, meta-search, etc.).
What you will need to be considered:
We are looking for an individual that understands what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment.
- Has a strong understanding on traditional and innovative marketing strategies.
- Proven results in leading an international company to achieve market penetration and direct revenue results. Proven track record in e-commerce, with experience of implementing end-to-end campaigns with demonstrable ROI.
- Is a role model with outstanding leadership & interpersonal skills
- Preferably has 10+ years global marketing leadership experience from within the luxury hospitality or luxury retail sector.
- Preferably comes from Bachelor in Business / Strategy / Communications background (MBA an advantage)
- Has strong organizational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Has a strong dedication to purpose and a commitment to the highest standards of performance within time and budget constraints.
- Has excellent Communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|