Senior Chemist / Chemist
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for implementation of laboratory quality system including but not limited to test results, test methods, equipments and environment as follows:
- Review and analyse test results generated from the laboratory testing activities
- Interpret test results and observations independently and identity test trends
- Estimate and report measurement uncertainly for laboratory testing or calibration activities
- Develop and document test methods and procedures from relevant international standards, meeting both regulatory requirements and customer’s needs
- Verify the requests on testing services from customers, the contract testing services and respond to customers with accurate and relevant information in compliance with the laboratory/ accreditation requirements
- Calibrate, verify and maintain reference standards against established acceptance criteria and determine the storage conditions in a testing/ calibration laboratory
- Validate and verify the laboratory-developed/non-standard test method according to the authorized validation protocol, interpret and conclude validation data
- Determine and apply appropriate statistical technique for analyzing valid measurement data.
- Degree or above in Chemistry or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, with 1 year experience in laboratory supervision, operation and service program development
- Knowledge of HOKLAS system and ISO/IEC 17025
- Initiative, organized and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Chemist
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.