- Inventory Management
- Process Improvement
- Team Management
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Location: Kwai Chung
- Oversee the daily warehouse operations for HK and Macau factories;
- Monitor the inventory control, replenishment and warehouse resources planning, including workforce, storage space and equipment to meet seasonal/ festival demands;
- Develop and improve warehouse strategies to maximize warehouse capacity for HK, Macau and Shenzhen factories;
- Lead warehouse improvement and facilitate process improvement projects with benefits in cost and efficiency.
- Higher Diploma or above in Logistics or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years solid experience of warehouse operations, preferably in manufacturing or FMCG and at least 2 years in managerial role;
- Strong analytical and numerate;
- Excellent team management skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Travel to China and Macau occasionally.
We offer comprehensive staff benefits like study sponsorship, life insurance and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidate. Please forward your detailed resume stating expected salary and available date to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote reference on the application).
Please visit our website at www.funggroup.com
(All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. The information collected might also be disclosed to other associated companies of the Fung Group for job matching of similar vacancies.
The provision of full and complete information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Applicant has the right to request access to and correction of personal data collected from him/her in writing to the Human Resource Manager by post to P.O. Box 92408, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Hong Kong.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|