- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to Senior Management;
- Manage the meeting schedules, travel itinerary and contact list for the Executive;
- Prepare meeting material and maintain proper filing system;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal and external business parties, as well as maintaining relationship with various PRC Government bureaus;
- Draft correspondence and business related documents.
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 9 years secretarial experience
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Pleasant, presentable, and can work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in computer software, MS Word, excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work overtime
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive package to the right candidate. If you are looking for challenges and growth opportunities, please send your detailed resume with current salary as well as expected salary and availability to Human Resources Director at [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For details of SEA Group, please visit our website http://www.seagroup.com.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.