- To provide both pre-sale and post-sale support on network systems
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of networking solutions of Network switches, Routers, Firewalls, VoIP, IPS, Load Balancing, and others.
- Solid technical support experience in large scale network implementation and support, such as multiple locations and mission critical infrastructure.
- Good presentation skill and proficiency in writing technical proposal in English
- Hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure
- CCNP credentials are essential. Other related qualifications (e.g. CCIE, H3CSE) are definitely an advantage.
- Less experience will also be considered as Assistant Engineer
Interested parties please email your resume and expected salary by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)|