- Microsoft Word
Production Printing Specialist (Sales Role)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Identify and develop corporate sales opportunities for production printing products
- Identify and analyze customer needs and requirements and provide solutions
- Offer solutions to customers to migrate production printing from alternative printing technology to digital printing technology
- Meet sales targets to ensure continued business growth
- Build strong relationships with both existing and new customers
- Develop and implement key account penetration plans
- Ensure a professional sales strategy to maintain long-term customer relationships
Degree holder in Business or Professional Certificate related Printing or Color Management
1-2 years’ sales and marketing experience in solution business environment such as IT solution business or printing solution business (Fresh graduates are also welcomed)
Strong product and market knowledge in printing industry
With strong sales drive and persistency to achieve sales targets
Aggressive and self-motivated
Analytical and sensitive to data
Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Proficient PC skills
Good command of English and Cantonese
We offer 5 day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.