- Microsoft Word
Location: Kwun Tong
- Perform helpdesk role and respond to customers’ problems on Ricoh products and IT services at the first contact level
- Provide customers relevant and accurate product and services information and resolve their problems
- Maintain helpdesk technical documentation, handle call logs and reports
- Holder of High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Possession of MCSE, MCITP, CCNA is highly preferred
- 2 years’ Helpdesk experience with strong troubleshooting skills in Windows desktop environment
- customer-focused, self-motivated and be a good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
- Willing to work outside office hours when required
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP ), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)|