Customer Service Representative
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide solutions via different communication channels
- Process customer transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Collect feedback and understand customer's needs
- Prepare documentation and perform other administrative tasks
- F.5 graduate with 5 or more passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B)
- 2 years’ experience in contact centre or customer service field
- Strong customer service mindset and excellent telephone manner
- Good problem solving skill
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn
- Proficient PC skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word