Human Resources Manager
• Manages Human Resources Department, ensuring compliance with the company and hotel policies and procedures; and local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
• Analyze training needs of the hotel in general and individual departments, and develop strategies which address needs, presenting in the form of a Training Business Plan for the General Manager and Executive Committee for review
• Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective
• Liaises with individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, employee benefits representatives, attorneys, applicants, government officials, colleges and universities, competitors and other members of the local community
• Assists in the development and preparation of People Planner according to the Company’s Strategic Plan and Marketing Plan
• Ensures clear lines of communication exist to disseminate information affecting employer - employee relations, employee activities and hotel policies and programmes
• Prepares and submits periodic reports for management’s use and government requirements
• Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents and other personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality
• Performs any other duties as required by the Management from time to time
• Degree holder in Human Resources/ Hotel/ Hospitality Management
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, with 3 years at supervisory level, preferably in Hospitality industry
• Well-versed in Employment Ordinance
• Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
• Creative, self-initiative, approachable
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivation, organizational and training abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an advantage
We provide comprehensive compensation and benefits package including free meals, paid sick leave, medical insuracne with dental coverage to the right candidate. Kindly forward your complete resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department, quoting the reference number by e-mail or fax.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] & [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations