*Certification Corporate Training and Development *HKMA CTP *Certified Mediator HKMAAL*
- Take charge of the APAC organizational learning strategies, processes and organizational development needs.
- Provide leadership to regional functions for the development of talent and change management programs.
- Worked with functional leaders to identify, prioritize and define the intervention and solutions to critical performance challenges and capability development.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Provided a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding organisational policies and procedures.
- Assists with planning, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity, and compensation programs.
- Consulted with CXO management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducted need assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
Achievements & Delivery
- Delivered 20% departmental efficiency improvements for year 2012. Lead project manager for an internal talent management program resulting in a net productivity improvement of 33% APAC Wide.
- Created and implemented change management plans delivered in 18 months in support of global-led transformation efforts in partnership with business leaders.
HRBP APAC (09-11)
- Acted as internal consultant and changing agent for a rapid developing U.S. based MNC, which was recognized by SHRM for the HR Leadership Capital Award
- Strategic business partner to align HR initiatives as to meet business objectives for a matrix organization for Asia Pacific (PRC, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, India, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan)
- Manage, develop and execute HR programs for a redeveloping and rapid expanding company, in areas of Staffing, C&B, Employees Communications and Staff Relations, Performance & Career Management, Organization Learning & Development.
- Reinforce Leadership Practices and strengthen leadership bench strength. Review and integrate HR policies and procedures, develop new initiatives with adherence to formulated company strategies and statutory requirements in A-P countries.
Talent Acquisition Manager APAC (2006-2009)
- Working closely with business leaders to drive and align HR strategies to achieve business objectives including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, employee engagement, learning & development
- Responsible for driving the Asia Pacific resourcing agenda, as well as collaborating with Group to implement regional initiatives and translate deliverables locally to meet business needs.
- Promoted from Senior executive to Manager after 6 months in the role
HR Specialist Hong Kong
- recruiting and staffing logistics
- performance management and improvement systems upkeep
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- employee orientation, development, and training
- policy development and documentation
- company employee communication
- compensation and benefits administration
- Member of IHRIM HK (Human Resources Institute)
- Regular contributor in HR Publications HRforAsia.com, HR Executive Magazine
- Committee Member at Human Resources Innovation institute
Chair Person of Hong Kong Toastmasters-Communication and Leadership development, Corporate Reverse Mentorship program-Directly mentoring the company CEO on a variety of personal development and corporate development projects.
2013 MBA- The University of Hong Kong
2011 MSC-Organisational Psychology
2003 Bachelor of Economics & Finance
University of the World, World
1996-2000 High School of Hong Kong
Cambridge A Levels-Business Management, Economics