My aim is to enter the marketing field, leveraging a career to date that has demonstrated excellence in a customer driven environment. Acting as the key sales contact with marketing industry professionals over the past 8 years, I have developed a clear understanding of the marketing function and a wide variety of customer personas. This combined with more than 6 years of leadership exposure within SAAS and CRM industries, leads me to pursue this change.
- Regional sales accountability covering more than 20 offices in over 30 countries, across all CRM SAAS business lines
- Generated leads by developing intermediary client referral network – including marketing agencies, sales organisations, technology firms, serviced offices, chambers of commerce, and governmental trade & investment promotion bodies
- Cultivated relationships with clients and prospects, primarily at Marketing Director, CMO and global & regional marketing head levels
- Maintained excellent working relationships with ‘The Lion King Ltd’ Managing Directors and Heads of Business Units, to ensure smooth on-boarding of new clients and consistent quality of ongoing service delivery
- Relationship management of existing clients identifying sales opportunities in new geographies
- Successfully assisted numerous clients with their market entry strategies in new and emerging markets
- Simplified and streamlined clients’ existing back CRM functions with a single SAAS provider
Marketing associated responsibilities
- Worked closely with Branding, Digital Marketing teams and our functional CMO to give insight and advice on buyer persona; identification of key trends and challenges
- Behind the design of various marketing campaigns constructed by myself and our CMO
- Collaborated with country level sales and marketing to release SAAS solution in different markets
- Initiated Social Media marketing strategy for The Lion King Ltd
- Qualified in Hubspot’sinbound marketing certificate 2015
- Earned qualification fromInternational Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) 2014 sponsored by The Lion King Ltd.
- Developed a new account that produced $12 million.
- Grew account portfolio, bringing in 20+ new clients in a fiscal year, while managing and selling to existing strategic accounts.
- Broke down the barriers and penetrated key decision-makers to develop the initial opportunity to partner with one of the largest ERP solutions providers, generating $6+ million in related revenue.
- Identified key executive relationships with C-Level executives, and leveraged partnership with between enterprise customers to manage a Contingent spend management solution worth $450 million annually.
- Increased client satisfaction by 16.7% year-over-year (YOY) to achieve a 95% overall satisfaction rating
- Identified business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sold products by establishing new contacts and developing relationships with potential buyers; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identified areas for product improvements or new products by remaining present with current industry trends, market activities, and competition.
- Prepared reports backed by research and data analysis.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Hong Kong Institute of Marketing (HKIM) Membership
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing from Hong Kong Digital Marketing Academy
Chair Person of Hong Kong Toastmasters-Communication and Leadership development, Corporate Reverse Mentorship program, Tennis Coaching, Certified Life Saver.
2014 MBA- The University of Hong Kong
2005 Bachelor of Business, The University of the World
2000-2005 High School of Hong Kong
Cambridge A Levels