- Corporate Communications
Store & Receiving Clerk
Location: Tsimshatsui East
- Secondary education graduated or above
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant working experience in hotel or hospitality industry
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and able to work independently
- Knowledge in computer and ISO22000
- Well organized and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
Applicants should submit a full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Regal Kowloon Hotel
71 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
E-mail : [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Fax : 2130-0796
All personal data provided will be retained and considered for other position(s) which may subsequently become available within the Regal Hotels Group if you do not indicate your dissent. All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only used for employment-related purposes.