- Technical Support
Location: Hong Kong
Regal Hotels International Limited is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. We currently operate six quality hotels in Hong Kong and five in mainland China: four in Shanghai and one in Shandong.
Regal hospitality is based upon the principle of providing the utmost care for our employees and guests, and we believe that the greatest asset of the Regal Group is our people. We are committed to creating a healthy, safe and fulfilling working environment in which our employees can grow their careers. This includes a well-structured career path, practical on-the-job training opportunities, a language enhancement programme and hospitality training courses. Your passion for success in the hospitality industry will lead to a fruitful career with the Regal Group. We invite you to view the latest job openings on the Regal website, and we encourage you to apply to become a part of our team.
- Provide end-users technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware, software, and other computer services in hotel environment
- Monitor and maintain PC, Server, wire and WIFI network
- Ensure that escalated technical problems are prioritized and follow up actions to fault cases are completed in a timely manner
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- F.5 Graduate or IVE background; Diploma/Certificate or above in computer related subjects
- At least 1 year’s working experience in technical support role would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, hard-working and can work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Shift duty is required
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|