Location: Hong Kong
Regal Hotels International Limited is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. We currently operate six quality hotels in Hong Kong and five in mainland China: four in Shanghai and one in Shandong.
Regal hospitality is based upon the principle of providing the utmost care for our employees and guests, and we believe that the greatest asset of the Regal Group is our people. We are committed to creating a healthy, safe and fulfilling working environment in which our employees can grow their careers. This includes a well-structured career path, practical on-the-job training opportunities, a language enhancement programme and hospitality training courses. Your passion for success in the hospitality industry will lead to a fruitful career with the Regal Group. We invite you to view the latest job openings on the Regal website, and we encourage you to apply to become a part of our team.
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Studies or equivalent
- MCP / MCSE / MCITP holder preferred
- 1 - 2 years' relevant working experience
- Strong technical knowledge in Windows XP, 7, 2008 R2
- Implementation of new projects
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative, work independently
- Willing to work shift duty and take turn to provide support in non-office hours
- Less experience may consider as Junior IT Support
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP ), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)|