- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Officer
Location: Hong Kong
Regal Hotels International Limited is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. We currently operate six quality hotels in Hong Kong and five in mainland China: four in Shanghai and one in Shandong.
Regal hospitality is based upon the principle of providing the utmost care for our employees and guests, and we believe that the greatest asset of the Regal Group is our people. We are committed to creating a healthy, safe and fulfilling working environment in which our employees can grow their careers. This includes a well-structured career path, practical on-the-job training opportunities, a language enhancement programme and hospitality training courses. Your passion for success in the hospitality industry will lead to a fruitful career with the Regal Group. We invite you to view the latest job openings on the Regal website, and we encourage you to apply to become a part of our team.
- Responsible for end-to-end CRM activities including customer acquisition, retention, customer segmentation, database marketing and VIP program initiatives
- To assist in design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including eDM, digital, etc.
- To assist in analyzing performance and effectiveness of all CRM programs on regular basis
- To assist in developing and executing member promotion program
- To assist in handling customer enquires
- To prepare monthly reports
- Assist in any ad hoc duties assigned by management
- University Degree holder in marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant working experience in hotel industry / customer relationship management related
- Positive working attitude, self-motivated and mature
- Strong analytical and quick problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|