Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager (Architecture) – Hong Kong Residential Projects
Location: Hong Kong
- Long Term Career Opportunity
- Excellent Project Exposure
- HK$75,000 – HK$100,000 per month
Our client is a luxury residential real estate developer with a portfolio of renowned properties across Hong Kong. Currently, they are searching for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the delivery of several high profile projects.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be tasked with the overall implementation of all architectural design and delivery. Your key focus in this task will be to ensure that all deliverables are completed on schedule, within budget and at the highest levels of quality. You will:
- Provide leadership to the construction and development teams throughout the lifecycle of various luxury residential property projects. This includes the oversight of: design, planning, construction and fit-out.
- Work in conjunction with the construction manager and other project managers, you will be tasked with the overall planning and supervision of all contractors and sub-contractors. In addition, you will manage the tendering process of all outsourced work.
- Maintain regular and frequent contact with architectural firms to ensure that any designs, plans and changes are in sync with the developer’s overall vision of the project. Furthermore, you will be tasked in ensuring all work and changes are compliant with local and environmental requirements.
- Develop a good rapport with Hong Kong land and property authorities to ensure compliance and approval for all relevant development licenses.
- Degree qualified in Architecture; Hong Kong ARB Registered Architect
- 10 years of experience working on residential projects.
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for residential properties.
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong zoning and building requirements.
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent fluency in Cantonese and English
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Scarlett Chan at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] quoting job SC4108
- Residential Property