- Contract Management
Senior Contract Manager – Hong Kong Institution
Location: Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Based
- Prestigious Organization
- $80K to $100K HKD per month achievable
Rich with history, our client is one of the most highly regarded institutions in Hong Kong with a reputation for providing high-class facilities to its limited and exclusive membership.With a range of key developments taking place in Hong Kong and Greater China, they are committed to offering their employees unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
As a Senior Contract Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that all materials are procured effectively with high quality and delivered on time to site. You will monitor the contracts executed with key suppliers and contractors.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Set up control procedures and management processes related to cost control, contract administration and procurement for the projects.
- Monitor the sourcing processes and contract management programs and procedures.
- Define and ensure strategic procurement and cost plans over the project
- Ensuring all procurement activities are in full compliance with the company’s established procurement SOPs
- Oversee all procurement activities in relation to tenders/quotations including (but not limited to) preparations of quotations/ tenders documents, contracts, evaluations and recommendation reports and final account settlements
- Degree holder in Surveying or related discipline
- Relevant professional accreditation ( RICS / HKIS / CIOB)
- 10 years relevant experience in quantity surveying of which 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Prior experience in retail, commercial or residential developments in Hong Kong & China
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Well-developed negotiation, communication and coordination skills
Interested candidates please send you resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]m or contact on +852 3796 3122
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB), Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|