Associate Finance Director – Real Estate Developer
Location: Hong Kong
- Property Developer for Hong Kong and PRC market
- Reporting to the Group CFO
- Previous experience within a finance team of a developer essential
Our client, a small Hong Kong based real estate developer focusing on Hong Kong and China markets, is seeking an Associate Finance Director to manage a small accounting and finance team in Hong Kong.
You will deal with all internal financing and control within the business, including accounting, finance, treasury and taxation. This position will appeal to candidates with strong accounting experience seeking a stable working environment and long term career opportunity.
Working closely with the Chief Finance Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day accounting and finance function of the property group, providing support to the Group CFO in areas such as financial strategy, investment analysis, treasury management, tax planning, legal and fiscal management.
- Participating in developing new business, specifically assisting the CFO in identifying new funding opportunities.
- Overseeing cash flow planning, cash investment, and financial strategies.
- Assess organisational performance against both the annual budget and the company’s long term strategy.
- Prepare consolidated accounts and analysis and is responsible for ensuring that all timelines pertaining to accounting, budgeting, administration and audit are met.
- Ensuring appropriate internal control systems are documented and in place for all the business groups.
- Keeping up to date of legal, tax and company law matters as applicable in different jurisdictions and ensuring the group’s secretarial records are up to date and maintained efficiently.
To be successful, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- 15+ years relevant finance and accounting experience gained within a real estate development environment.
- Degree qualifications in accounting and professional qualifications.
- Proven understanding of accounting, reporting and compliance requirements for a real estate developer.
- Ability to work within small team environment, and also autonomously.
For further information or to apply for the position, please contact Scarlett Chan [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
- Cash Flow Management
- Internal Control
- Investment Analysis
- New Business Development
- Tax Planning