Our client, one of the top tier investment banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Corporate and Investment Banking Operation team.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across all disciplines within Operations
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge of the processes, projects, systems, markets and instruments that influence the team.
- Analyzes and exposes complex issues, identifies root causes and proposes future actions.
- Ensures Compliance Courses and Policies are completed on a timely basis.
- Build and manage relationships on a day to day level with different partners.
- Working closely with trade organisations such as ISDA, AFME and FIA, and Industry utilities such as DTCC and Unavista.
- Prepare user acceptance test cases, coordinate user testing and review test evidence with all the impacted stakeholders
- Develop product, functional and system expertise for the given programs
- Interface with corporates and ensure the regulations, legal & compliance interpretation and business requirements are clearly documented and understood
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years related working experience.
- Perform fluent language skills in both English and Chinese.
- Able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- Aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business.
- Identify the right levels of control and measures required, building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- Proven track record of large scale change management within a regulatory reporting environment
- Understanding of the project management methodologies across the delivery life-cycle
- Knowledge of the front-to-back trade life-cycle
- Ability to develop strong relationships and personal credibility with stakeholders and understand how their needs and requirements can be incorporated into the delivery of the solution
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|