You may also like
Manager, Investment Compliance
Sr Compliance Specialist (12mth Contract)
- Internal Audit
Senior Officer, Complaint Governance and Improvement
- Change Management
- Complaint Handling
Vice President, Regional CIB, CMO and Research Compliance Officer
- Capital Markets
Financial Compliance Manager (Regulatory Reporting)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
about the company.
Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest listed companies with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- Conduct monitoring and surveillance, focus in Global Markets
- Implement surveillance solutions i.e. documentation and UAT
- Review the surveillance procedures and guidelines
- Assist in internal investigation
- Prepare MI report for management
skills & experiences required.
- 5 years' experience in compliance, audit or risk management field in financial services industry
- Exposure to the global markets activities or monitoring and surveillance is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of regulations in HKMA and SFC
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]