You may also like
VP, Business Analytics & Machine learning
Senior System Analyst/ Project Lead (Banking)(Server Migration)
- Oracle EBS
about the company.
Our clients is a global listed company for luxury product, beverages, electronic consumer goods and industrial equipment. They are looking for enthusiastic talents are wanted to be part of our team in the transformation journey to derive innovative and revolutionary solutions to our business via innovation and digital transformation.
about the job.
- Responsible for the technical development for application project and all on-going support and customization on new change requests and requirements
- Perform development activities, including custom programs development, application configuration, interface design, programming, SIT, UAT and data conversion
- Perform software development to application system including new initiatives, change request and performance tuning
- Responsible for development on the e-Commerce systems production and prepared various functional, technical, and new program deployment documentation
- Develop training materials and assist in the user training
- Provide technical development and support on integrating other enterprise systems
- Collaborate with UX design and QA team, and worked with business users to ensure the digital solutions are in excellent performance and quality
skills & experiences required.
- Holding a degree in any relevant area like computer science or related disciplines
- Good analytical abilities and team management
- Proficient and hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework design and development
- Have good sound knowledge in e-Commerce, mobile, multi-channel and/or digital application systems
- Self-motivated with detail minded
- Demonstrate good English and Chinese writing skills with good presentation skills
- Exposure to business application systems (e.g. CRM, digital project, POS, e-commerce, m-commerce Mobile services) is preferred.
For any queries of the role, please kindly contact Kevin Ng (Tel: 2232 3449 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]) . Thank you!