You may also like
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
- Offer: 30 - 40k + 21 days AL
- Medical (included family)
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with a reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently, with continuous growth in HK project team, they are looking to identify a Senior facilities officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Assist the Head of Projects & Facilities Management and contribute to the overall strategic goals of the office
- Prepare design and development proposals, including a scope of capital works, major repair & maintenance work, and addition, alteration & improvement project
- Liaise with government departments and consultants (if any) in matters relating to these campus projects
- Prepare tender and analysis reports with recommendations to various committees/authorities for the approval
- Conduct site visits when necessary and monitor site performance to ensure meeting the required standards until the completion of the works
- Maintain a high level of health and safety standards of the campus
- Prepare annual capital and operational budgets
- Any other assignments assigned by the Head of Projects & Facilities Management
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in building services engineering/building surveying/ Electrical/ Mechanical or related subjects.
- Min 6 years of residential or school projects experience or property management experience, gained in property leasing or building management company is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese.
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Monnie Tam at +852 22323412.