You may also like
Term / Temporary / Part-time Research Assistant I / II (Landscape Architecture)
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
Senior/Technical Manager - HQ role - Reputable Client (5-day work)
- 5-day work week
- Offer: HKD 75k - 95K basic x 15
- Headquarter role
About the Company
Our client is a reputable organizations with mixed portfolios in Hong Kong, PRC and overseas. They develop, own and operate high-end and commercial complex properties and quality is what their brand stands for. With a newly-added headcount, they are calling for building surveying/ architectural professionals to join their property department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Division Head, you will be working in their headquarter to support portfolio teams for technical advices related to building ordinances and related statutory submissions. You will develop internal guidelines to make sure all minor works/ master layout plans are complied with statutory requirements. You will moreover work with project and portfolio teams by providing technical recommendations on feasibility study, master planning to facilitate overall project management cycle.
About the Requirement
- Minimum 12 years of experiences in building surveying/architecture field, preferably within property management firms/ property developers
- Prior experiences in overseeing A&A/fit-out/ repairs and maintenance works are preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details with good written skills in English and Chinese
- Authorized Person (AP(S)/ AP(A)) is highly preferred to liaise with different government/ statutory bodies
- Degree holder in building surveying/ surveying/ architecture or other discipline (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For more details please feel free to call +852 2232 3410 for a private and confidential chat. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|