about the company.
Our client is an expanding Fintech company with strong presence in Asia.
about the job.
- Develop internal compliance framework and policy with regards to regulatory requirements
- Handle inquiries and act as main point of contact with regulators
- Track regulatory guidelines/circulars and coordinate with internal stakeholders on implementation plan
- Advise management on regulatory requirements affecting electronic payments.
skills & experiences required.
- 8 years' experience in the financial industry in compliance or regulators
- Experience in fintech, payments, data privacy
- Sound knowledge of compliance and Stored Value Facilities;
- Exellent communication skills in writing, speaking and reading in Chinese and English
- Fluency in Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|