about the company.
As one of the leading financial institutions globally, our client promotes high performance. To enhance their expertise in Pension Operations, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join their team as (Senior) Officer.
about the job.
- Handle follow up requests retirement schemes for Mandatory Provident Fund and Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance schemes
- Process members' requests enrolment, contribution, switching and benefit payment, etc.
- Manage the assigned MPF scheme accounts to comply with the regulatory and service requirements
- Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation
- Assist Manager to perform adhoc projects
skills & experiences required.
- Relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration;
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills
- Positive working attitude and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your detailed resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Abbie Cheng at +852 2232 3484 for a confidential discussion. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.