You may also like
Web Developer - Up to 30k *12 months
Data Scientist - Machine learning, AI project
Senior Web Developer
Hong Kong School of Motoring
Software Developer/ System Analyst (Java)
Analyst Programmer (Mobile Applications)
New World Development
- Software Architecture
About the company
Our client is a leading digital consulting company, providing mobile, front/ back end and digital technology opportunity, looking for experience programmer to add their team. The candidate will be working closely with the project team and will be responsible for SDLC for all related technical services. Candidates should possess demonstrable knowledge on external based application development. You should have experience in program analysis and hands-on development
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of mobile applications on Android or iOS platform
- Work closely with Project Manager, UX Designers, Engineering and QA teams to build, test and deploy products; and work closely with clients to ensure requirements are met
- Understand and execute technology roadmaps for applications on the Android and iOS platform
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide
- Guide the implementation of best practices for Android and iOS development
- Designing applications and conducting Code reviews
- Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in application design and development with 2 years solid experience in mobile applications development on Android or iOS platform
- Posses a strong drive for success and a strong passion for Native / Hybrid mobile application development
- Proficient in Xcode 7 with iOS SDK 8.0 or above, Objective-C or Swift 3.0 for iOS developer.
- Proficient in Android Studio 2.1 with Android API level 17 or above, Java 7 or JDK8 for Android developer.
- Proficient in written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua will be a plus
- With less experience will be considered as Mobile Application Analyst
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.
For any queries of the role, please kindly contact Kevin Ng (Tel: 2232 3449/ email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]). Thank you!