about the company.
Our client is an expanding corporate & investment banking business with strong presence in the region.
about the job
- You will perform liquidity risk management measurement and monitoring tasks
- You will conduct liquidity risk reporting to senior management
- You will assist in liquidity risk analysis
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree of Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- At least 7 to 8 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions, including minimum of 5 years in relevant risk management, ALM, or treasury risk role
- Good experience in using Excel, VBA, Macro, SQL or related analytical tools - preferred
- Good communication skills in fluent English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|