You may also like
- Offer: 580k - 820k/yr + bonus
- Attractive employee benefits
- 5 work days
about the company
Our client company is an architectural practice that has a great momentum to expand in Hong Kong. To support its ongoing projects across HK and the PRC market, they would like to invite a landscape design talent to join the company as a Senior Landscape Designer.
about the role
Reporting to the division head, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the following:
- You will be take charge of the landscape design coordination, tendering, cost control, project planning and construction supervision to ensure the landscape project is completed in a timely and quality manner
- Review and evaluate landscape construction drawings as well as offering technical advice on landscape design matters to ensure the project is up to standards and requirements
- Liaise and work closely with relevant stakeholders, including client representatives, contractors, internal teams
requirements & qualifications
- Degree holder in Landscape Architecture, Arboriculture, Horticulture, Architecture or equivalent
- Around 8-12 years of experience in landscape design or relevant disciplines
- MHKILA or Registered Landscape Architect is highly preferred
- Experience of managing the full cycle of large scale landscape construction is necessary, prior experience in overseas projects would be a great advantage
- Detail-minded, flexible as well as having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, planning and management skills with strong design flair
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin; fluency in English is a plus
- Knowledge in design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|