Senior/ Facility Manager - E&M/Building Services (5-day work week)
- 5-day work week
- Offer: Circa. HKD 850K - 1.3 million
- HK-based portfolios
About the Company
Our client is a reputable institution with strong complex portfolios in Hong Kong. They develop, own and operate high-end complex portfolios in Hong Kong and China. Currently they have an exciting opportunity to call for Facility Management professionals to bring their career into next level.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Division Head, you will be responsible for
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and preventive maintenance of building services systems and builder's works for group's portfolios
- Closely liaise with operation teams to ensure the smooth operation of facilities
- Implement and execute maintenance strategies and policies to comply with group's policy in safety, quality and environmental aspect
- Engage and supervise external consultants and contractors to ensure the works are up to quality, cost and program
- Prepare annual budget for routine O&M works and ad-hoc projects (minor works, A&A, expansion, redevelopment)
- Oversee general facility services including but not limited to cleaning, security etc.
- Degree holder in building services / electrical / mechanical engineering
- MCIBSE / MHKIE/ MIMechE or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in property management/ facilities management/ developers with 5 years at supervisory level
- Strong sense of responsibility and with customer-centric mentality
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with less experiences might be considered as Facility Manager
For more details, please click on appropriate link to apply for this role and send your up-to-date profile with current & expected salaries [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|