about the company.
Our client is an expanding investment banking business with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- You will conduct risk assessment and monitor the counterparty risk for the bank counterparties' portfolio
- You will prepare credit proposals for annual review
- You will prepare monthly risk reports with risk analysis base on banking ordinance and regulatory requirements
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in risk management, accounting, finance, economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years of banking experience and relevant counterparty credit risk management experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|