You may also like
Senior Officer, Complaint Governance and Improvement
- Change Management
- Complaint Handling
Vice President, Regional CIB, CMO and Research Compliance Officer
- Capital Markets
Senior Business Compliance Manager
Bank of China
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
about the company.
Our client is a well-known insurance company with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
Review regulatory requirements, group policies and procedures
Provide compliance advice on insurance product
Review marketing materials on insurance products
Coach and guide junior team members on compliance related matters
Handle any regulatory or audit inquiries
Assist in compliance risk assessment activities
Provide compliance training to staff
Hold regular meetings or calls with Group Compliance
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate
- At least 6-8 years of relevant compliance experience for senior manager grading, 3-5 years for manager grading
- Sound knowledge of regulations in relating to Life insurance products
- Proficiency on SFC regulatory requirements
- Good communication skill in Cantonese and English, both written and spoken
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|