You may also like
Management Trainee (Ref: MT 2019)
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
- Compensation and Benefits
- Participate in operation projects and assist in end-to-end implementation services and project delivery
- Review business process and recommend opportunities in system and process for streamlining and automation
- Work with stakeholders for execution of system design and development;
- Perform user acceptance testing and user demo to obtain business product owner acceptance
Skills or Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in project management or business analyst in insurance industry
Solid understanding on various insurance business process flows which includes new business, underwriting, policy servicing and claims etc.;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please send your detailed resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Abbie Cheng at +852 2232 3484 for a confidential discussion. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.