You may also like
Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Manager - Internal Audit (IT & Digital)
New World Development
Vice President, Audit
- Internal Control
HK Audit Manager ICG Compliance
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Senior Auditor #116853
about the company.
Our client is a top tier multinational bank and due to the expansion of APAC business, they are looking for a seasoned and skillful candidate to lead their regional internal audit team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent and dynamic individual, reporting to regional Head of Audit, you will be leading a team of auditor in Hong Kong and performing risk assessments, lead and / or perform internal audit engagements of diverse business units or functions to deliver the audit plan established.
about the job
- Review and assess key risk controls during execution with compliance to risk policy and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare audit reports and management reports to senior management.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines.
- Actively track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process for documenting and communicating the results of assessment, the consolidated audit plan and strategy for the assigned portfolios and / or business functions.
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the Group.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team leaders and team members to guide and assist in their development.
- To identify, clearly document and escalate significant issues.
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in either audit related or Corporate Banking
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Internal Audit and the business.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Detail-focused with strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a structured, clear and concise way
- Ability to foster a participative and cooperative work environment.
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply and feel free to reach out Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your udpated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|