You may also like
Senior Manager / Manager (Internal Audit) (Ref: SM / M-IA)
Internal Auditor (MOR Leader) – Europe, Middle East, South west Asia
Assistant Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
Bank of China
Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
Bank of China
Officer, Internal Audit
Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
about the company.
Our client is a top tier multinational bank and due to the expansion of APAC business, they are looking for a seasoned and skillful candidate to lead their regional internal audit team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent and dynamic individual, reporting to regional Head of Audit, you will be leading a team of auditor in Hong Kong and performing risk assessments, lead and / or perform internal audit engagements of diverse business units or functions to deliver the audit plan established.
about the job.
- Review and assess key risk controls during execution with compliance to risk policy and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare audit reports and management reports to senior management.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines.
- Actively track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process for documenting and communicating the results of assessment, the consolidated audit plan and strategy for the assigned portfolios and / or business functions.
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the Group.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team leaders and team members to guide and assist in their development.
- To identify, clearly document and escalate significant issues.
- To assist the APAC Head of Audit to ensure accurate and timely management reporting is provided to the GIA Management Team.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in either audit related or Corporate Banking
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Internal Audit and the business.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Detail-focused with strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a structured, clear and concise way
- Ability to foster a participative and cooperative work environment.
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply and feel free to reach out Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your udpated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|